Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in New Zealand
There are many different treatment options for hypertension, or high blood pressure, in New Zealand. The first step in treating hypertension is to make lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, and quitting smoking. If these lifestyle changes do not lower your blood pressure, your doctor may prescribe medication. There are many different types of blood pressure-lowering medications available, including diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Your doctor will work with you to determine the best medication or combination of medications for your individual situation. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to treat hypertension. This is usually only an option if other treatments have not been successful in lowering your blood pressure. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to create a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of serious health complications.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in New Zealand. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in New Zealand monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, New Zealand
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in New Zealand
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Lower Hutt, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier, Hibiscus Coast, Porirua, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangārei, Nelson, Invercargill, Hastings, Upper Hutt, Whanganui, Gisborne
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, New Zealand
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in New Zealand
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from New Zealand
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in New Zealand
- Dr. Nigel Duffy – Dr. Duffy is a renowned hypertension specialist based in Auckland. He has years of experience treating patients with this condition and has developed some highly effective treatments for hypertension.
- Dr. Andrew Glendenning – Dr. Glendenning is another highly experienced hypertension specialist based in Auckland. He has helped countless patients maintain their blood pressure levels without having to resort to medication or surgery.
- Drs. Glynis Cole and Fabian Warnke – These two doctors are based in Wellington and offer a wide range of treatment options for hypertension patients, including diet and exercise counseling and neurohormonal therapy (NHT).
- Drs John Spence and Ross McDonald – Both Drs Spence and McDonald are based in Christchurch and specialize in treating individuals with high blood pressure through lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise modification.
- Dr. Nicola Sturgeon is a highly respected cardiologist and hypertension specialist based in Auckland. He has years of experience treating patients with high blood pressure and is well-versed in both medical and surgical options available to treat the condition.
10,000+ Happy Customers From New Zealand & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I found MantraCare for an affordable price, and the service that I received was great. The medication is easy to take and working very well on my blood pressure.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, New Zealand.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in New Zealand that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in New Zealand will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in New Zealand helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a common and serious medical condition that increases the risk of heart attack, stroke, and other serious health problems. In New Zealand, hypertension is treated with medications and/or lifestyle changes. The average cost of hypertension treatment in New Zealand is between $200 and $300 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!