Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in New Zealand
Physiotherapy treatment in New Zealand is thorough and focused on restoring function to the body. It can be used to treat a variety of conditions, from sports injuries to chronic pain. Physiotherapy is available in private clinics and hospitals, as well as through insurance plans.The first step in physiotherapy treatment is a assessment. This will determine the underlying cause of the condition, and provide a plan for treatment. Treatment typically begins with lifestyle changes, such as improving diet and exercise habits, to reduce stress on the body. If necessary, medication may also be recommended.
Physical therapy techniques may then be used to restore function. These may include exercises to improve muscle strength and flexibility, massage therapy to relieve pain, and traction applied to tendons or joints to improve range of motion. In some cases, surgery may also be necessary to correct the underlying problem. Physiotherapy is an important part of overall health care in New Zealand, and is available at most clinics and hospitals. If you are experiencing pain or difficulty exercising, seek out professional help as soon as possible.
Top Physiotherapists in New Zealand
- Liz Brown is Board Certified by APTA and has over 20 years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. She offers a wide range of services, including physiotherapy, massage, acupuncture, nutrition advice and more.
- Fiona Stewart-Jones is a physiotherapist who has worked in the field for more than 20 years. She has experience working with both rehabilitation patients and those who have suffered from sports injuries. Her clinic offers treatment for all types of conditions, including back pain, neck pain, musculoskeletal disorders, anxiety and depression, and pregnancy.
- Tim Brown is also a long-time practitioner in the field of physiotherapy. He has worked with patients from all walks of life – athletes, pregnant women, children – and has developed specialized treatments for each group of patients. His clinic offers treatments for everything from headaches to arthritis to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Karen Lloyd is one of the most experienced physiotherapists in New Zealand. She has worked as a therapist for over 20 years and has developed her own unique approach to physiotherapy. Her patients often report great relief after working with her, and she is highly respected within the community.
- Heidi Craig is another top physio in New Zealand. She has extensive experience working with both children and adults, and has a wealth of knowledge on the subject matter. Her treatments are often specific to each individual, making her an extremely valuable resource for anyone looking for help with physical issues.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in New Zealand
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in New Zealand.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in New Zealand who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from New Zealand & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in New Zealand
10,000+ Happy Customers From New Zealand & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been suffering from severe pain in my back and shoulders for quite some time and had tried various treatments with little success. Then I heard about MantraCare physiotherapy services in New Zealand and decided to give it a go. After just one session with the physiotherapist at MantraCare, I was astounded at the improvement in both my range of movement and pain levels.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in New Zealand
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in New Zealand for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in New Zealand should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in New Zealand, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of New Zealand. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
New Zealand has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in New Zealand typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
Physiotherapy treatment in New Zealand is more affordable than in the United Kingdom. Depending on which region you are located, the average cost of a physiotherapy session ranges from NZD $45 – $75.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!