Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Sierra Leone
If you are looking for a diabetes doctor near you in Sierra Leone, there are several options available. The best place to start your search is online. There are many websites that can help you find a diabetes doctor in your area. Another option is to ask your primary care doctor for a referral to a diabetes specialist. If you have insurance, your insurance company may have a list of doctors who specialize in diabetes care. You can also ask family and friends for recommendations.
Once you have found a few potential doctors, schedule an appointment for a consultation. During your consultation, be sure to ask about the doctor’s experience treating diabetes, their treatment philosophy, and what type of support they can provide you with after diagnosis.
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes, it is important to find a doctor who can help you manage your condition. With the right treatment plan, you can live a long and healthy life despite having diabetes.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Sierra Leone
- Dr. Tamba James Kabbah is a renowned endocrinologist who has been caring for patients with diabetes for over 20 years. He is the current head of the Diabetes Unit at the Connaught Hospital in Freetown, and he is also a professor at the College of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences. Dr. Kabbah is an expert in all aspects of diabetes care, and he has helped countless patients manage their condition and live healthier lives.
- Dr. Mohamed Kargbo is the Director of the Diabetes and Endocrine Center at Connaught Hospital in Freetown. He is also a Consultant Physician at the National Health Services in the UK. Dr. Kargbo has been working in Sierra Leone for over 20 years and has helped countless patients manage their diabetes.
- Dr. Lansana Koroma is another top doctor for diabetes care in Sierra Leone. He has extensive experience treating all types of diabetes, including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Dr. Koroma also offers comprehensive education and support to help patients better understand their condition and how to manage it effectively.
- Dr. Abu Bakarr Conteh is a leading diabetes specialist in Sierra Leone. He has extensive experience in treating both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, and has helped many patients manage their condition effectively.
- Dr. Ibrahim Sesay is another top diabetes doctor in Sierra Leone. He has a wealth of experience in managing diabetes, and has helped many patients control their blood sugar levels effectively.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Sierra Leone can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sierra Leone & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare in Sierra Leone has been a great help for me in managing my diabetes. I have been using their services for a few months now and my blood sugar levels have never been better. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for help in managing their diabetes.MantraCare has helped me to better understand my diabetes and how to manage it. They have also provided me with the necessary tools and resources to keep my blood sugar levels under control. I am very grateful for their help and would recommend their services to anyone looking for help in managing their diabetes.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Sierra Leone at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Sierra Leone specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Sierra Leone helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Sierra Leone can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Sierra Leone via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.