Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
Diabetes Doctor Near Me in Singapore
As many as 1 in 10 people in Singapore have diabetes, and the number is rising. If you’re one of them, you know how important it is to find a good diabetes doctor near you.There are many factors to consider when choosing a diabetes doctor, including their experience, qualifications, and location. You’ll also want to make sure they’re covered by your insurance.
When choosing a diabetes doctor, it is important to consider their experience and qualifications. You should also make sure that the doctor is familiar with the latest treatments and technologies for diabetes care.It is also important to find a diabetes doctor who is located near you. This will make it easier for you to get to your appointments and to get the care you need.
If you are not sure where to start your search for a diabetes doctor in Singapore, you can ask your family or friends for recommendations. You can also search online for reviews of different doctors. Once you have found a few potential doctors, you can contact them to set up an appointment.
Meet Best Diabetes Doctors in Singapore
- Dr Tan Eng King is a leading endocrinologist in Singapore who has extensive experience in managing diabetes. He is also the Head of the Department of Endocrinology at Tan Tock Seng Hospital.
- Dr. Sarah Lim is a specialist in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism at the Tan Tock Seng Hospital. She has extensive experience in managing diabetes and is well-versed in the latest treatments and technologies.
- Dr. Tan Peng Leng is a senior consultant at the Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism at Singapore General Hospital. He has vast experience in managing all aspects of diabetes care, from insulin therapy to lifestyle modification.
- Dr. Tan Hock Kuan is a senior consultant endocrinologist and diabetologist at Gleneagles Hospital. He is also the current president of the Singapore Association for the Study of Diabetes. Dr. Tan has over 30 years of experience in managing diabetes, and has helped many patients achieve good blood sugar control.
- Dr. Lim Kian Meng is a senior consultant endocrinologist at Gleneagles Hospital. He has vast experience in managing all types of diabetes, as well as other endocrine conditions such as Thyroid disorders, Growth hormone deficiency, Osteoporosis and Pituitary tumors. Dr. Lim is also an expert in Insulin Pump Therapy and Continuous Glucose Monitoring, and has helped many patients achieve better glycemic control with these treatments.
What does a Diabetes Specialist treat?
Our Endocrinologists in Singapore can help treat all common diabetes-related complications as mentioned below. They can also help with severe complications like diabetic retinopathy (eye), kidney damage, and diabetic neuropathy
10,000+ Happy Customers From Singapore & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“It was amazing to see the change in my mother’s health after she started taking MantraCare for her diabetes. Her sugar levels were better controlled and she had more energy. The staff at MantraCare was very knowledgeable and helped us understand how to better manage my mother’s diabetes. We are extremely grateful for their help and would recommend their services to anyone seeking treatment for diabetes.“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Ask Questions
A diabetologist is a sugar specialist doctor who specializes in treating diabetes and can make the treatment easy and effective. Their prime work is to diagnose and treat all types of diabetes including type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Consult a diabetologist near you in Singapore at MantraCare today.
An endocrinologist in Singapore specializes in the field of glands and hormones. They deal with metabolism, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows. He can treat issues with the following organs/ glands
- Pancreas, which makes insulin and other substances for digestion. Malfunctioning of this gland leads to diabetes
- Thyroid that controls metabolism, energy, and brain growth and development
- Adrenals glands that help to control things like your blood pressure, metabolism & stress response
- Hypothalamus that controls body temperature, hunger, and thirst
- Pituitary, a pea-sized gland near brain that keeps hormones balanced
- Reproductive glands
Endocrinologists in Singapore helps in controlling high blood sugar levels, one of the main causes of diabetes.
A diabetologist is a doctor who is concerned only with diabetic patients while an endocrinologist is a specialist concerning conditions that affect the endocrine organs. Since diabetes doesn’t come alone and is one such condition where the consequences are related to the endocrine organs, an endocrinologist can also treat diabetes. Both endocrinologists and diabetologists in Singapore can be consulted at Mantra Care.
Managing time has become difficult for everyone these days. People tend to neglect their health because of a lack of time. Therefore, many people find online consultation more convenient as they don’t need to commute or cover certain distances for their appointments. And in online treatment scheduling can be done easily and also, you can talk to your endocrinologist in Singapore via chat or video call at any time of the day.
Our Diabetes treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultations from any part of the UK. You can access other clinics through these links: Diabetes Clinic Tanzania, Diabetes Clinic Kenya, Diabetes Clinic Uganda, Diabetes Clinic Mozambique, Diabetes Clinic Ghana, Diabetes Clinic Zambia, Diabetes Clinic Rwanda, Diabetes Clinic Mauritius, Diabetes Clinic Madagascar, Diabetes Clinic USA, Diabetes Clinic Indonesia, Diabetes Clinic Brazil, Diabetes Clinic Bangladesh, Diabetes Clinic Ethiopia, Diabetes Clinic Philippines, Diabetes Clinic Egypt, Diabetes Clinic Vietnam, Diabetes Clinic Congo, Diabetes Clinic Turkey, Diabetes Clinic Iran, Diabetes Clinic Thailand, Diabetes Clinic United Kingdom, Diabetes Clinic South Africa, Diabetes Clinic Myanmar, Diabetes Clinic Colombia, Diabetes Clinic Argentina, Diabetes Clinic Algeria, Diabetes Clinic Sudan, Diabetes Clinic Ukraine, Diabetes Clinic Cuba, Diabetes Clinic UK
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.