Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Sri Lanka
PCOS Treatment in Sri Lanka
PCOS is a condition that affects women of reproductive age. PCOS is characterized by the presence of cysts on the ovaries and infertility. There is no one cure for PCOS, but there are many different treatments that can help improve symptoms.
Treatment for PCOS typically includes lifestyle changes, such as weight loss and exercise, medication, and surgery. Some women require additional treatment, such as fertility treatments or testosterone therapy.
There are many different treatments available for PCOS in Sri Lanka. In general, treatments will focus on improving the woman’s overall health and addressing the underlying causes of PCOS. Lifestyle changes, such as weight loss and exercise, are often the first step in treating PCOS. Medications can be used to lower levels of testosterone and regulate insulin levels. Surgery may be required to remove cysts on the ovaries or to adjust hormone levels using injections or implants.
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Sri Lanka helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Sri Lanka who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Sri Lanka to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Sri Lanka can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Sri Lanka will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Sri Lanka?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Sri Lanka
- Dr. Praveen Chandra Bandara has years of experience treating patients with PCOS and has helped many people get relief from their symptoms. He is located in Colombo and is considered one of the most experienced PCOS doctors in Sri Lanka.
- Dr. Dinesh Gunawardena is aboard certified in both family medicine and reproductive health, which makes him well equipped to treat people with PCOS. He has experience working with a wide range of patients, including those who have difficulty getting pregnant or who have had multiple pregnancies that ended in miscarriage or infants with birth defects.
- Dr. Sarath Jayasinghe is a highly respected doctor who has worked extensively with PCOS patients over the years. He is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and has a clinical focus on fertility treatments and diagnostics. He also has experience working with endocrinologists and dermatologists, so he can appropriately diagnose and treat any underlying conditions that may be contributing to PCOS symptoms.
- Dr. Upali Fernando is a well-known doctor in Sri Lanka who specializes in treating women with PCOS and other related problems such as infertility and obesity . He has a wealth of experience working with women of all ages, from those just starting out trying to conceive to those who are experiencing advanced age-related problems like infertility .
- Dr. Niroshan Jayaratne is known for his expertise in treating the condition with diet and exercise. He also specializes in minimally-invasive surgery to help improve the symptoms of PCOS.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Sri Lanka.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Sri Lanka who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Sri Lanka & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with PCOS a few months ago and I was really worried about the implications of this condition. But when I heard about MantraCare and the effective treatments they provide for PCOS, I decided to give it a try. After going through their treatment plan, I am happy to say that my PCOS symptoms are now completely under control. “
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Sri Lanka
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Sri Lanka are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Sri Lanka work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Sri Lanka who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Sri Lanka. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
Treatment costs can range from around Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 per month, but this amount can vary depending on the severity of the condition and the individual’s insurance coverage.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.