Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Belgium
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide. If left untreated, hypertension can lead to serious health complications, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. In Belgium, hypertension is treated with a combination of lifestyle changes and medication. Lifestyle changes that can help lower blood pressure include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and reducing stress. Medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of developing serious health problems.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Belgium. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Belgium monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Belgium
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Belgium
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Belgium: Antwerp, Brabant, West Flanders, East Flanders, Hainaut, Liège, Limburg, Luxembourg, Namur, Gent, Liege, Brugge, Mons, Aalst, Mechelen, Kortrijk, Hasselt, Ostend, Tournai, Genk.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Belgium
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Belgium
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Belgium
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Belgium
- Dr. Pierre Mertens is a leading hypertension specialist in Belgium. He has over 30 years of experience in treating this condition and has helped countless patients manage their hypertension. Dr. Mertens is a member of the Belgian Society of Hypertension and has served as its president for many years. He is also a member of the European Society of Hypertension and has published several papers on hypertension treatment. Dr. Mertens is highly respected by his peers and patients alike and is considered one of the top experts on hypertension in Belgium.
- Dr. Koenraad Janssens is another leading hypertension specialist in Belgium. He has over 20 years of experience in treating this condition and has helped many patients control their blood pressure. Dr. Janssens is a member of the Belgian Society of Hypertension and has served as its vice president for several years. He is also a member of the European Society of Hypertension and has published several papers on hypertension treatment. Dr. Janssens is highly respected by his peers and patients alike and is considered one of the top experts on hypertension in Belgium.
- Dr. Jan De Mey is a leading hypertension specialist in Belgium. He is the head of the Department of Cardiology at the University Hospital of Leuven and has been involved in numerous research projects on hypertension and its treatment.
- Dr. Koen Van den Broeck is another top hypertension doctor in Belgium. He is a professor of medicine at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven and has published widely on hypertension and its management.
- Dr. Kris Verhaert is a hypertension specialist at the Antwerp University Hospital. He has conducted extensive research on blood pressure control and has developed several new treatments for hypertension.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Belgium & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“My blood pressure was getting out of hand and it was making me feel uncomfortable. I started taking the medication recommended by MantraCare and I am so much better now. Thank you, Mantra.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Belgium.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Belgium that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Belgium will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Belgium helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Belgium has some of the most expensive hypertension treatments in the world. The average cost for a single visit to a doctor for hypertension treatment is €329. A single prescription for hypertension medication can cost up to €50.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!