Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Belgium
In Belgium, online therapy is a relatively new phenomenon. However, it is becoming increasingly popular, as more and more people are turning to the internet for help with their mental health. There are a number of reasons why online therapy may be a good option for you. First, it is convenient and flexible. You can access it from anywhere in the world, at any time of day or night. second, it is often more affordable than traditional face-to-face therapy. Finally, online therapy offers a level of anonymity that can be very helpful for people who are struggling with sensitive issues. If you are considering online therapy, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure you choose a reputable and qualified therapist. second, be prepared to commit to the process and be open and honest with your therapist. If you are ready to give online therapy a try, there are a few great options available in Belgium.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Belgium
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Belgium
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Belgium available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Belgium to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Belgium from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Belgium. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Belgium & the world
“MantraCare has been a life-changing experience for me. It’s given me the opportunity to work through my personal issues with a professional therapist while being able to maintain my independence and keep my job.”
1 year on MantraCare, Belgium
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Belgium
- Dr. Koen Peeters is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. He has a private practice in Brussels and is also the head of the psychiatry department at the University Hospital of Saint-Pierre.
- Dr. Eric Wittouck is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating workplace stress and anxiety disorders. He has a private practice in Ghent and is also an expert witness in court cases involving psychological issues.
- Dr. Anne-Marie Vandekerckhove is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating grief and trauma. She has a private practice in Antwerp and is also the director of the Trauma Center at the University Hospital of Antwerp.
- Dr. Koen Demyttenaere is a psychiatrist and psychotherapist who specializes in treating mood and anxiety disorders. He has been working in the field for over 25 years and is one of the leading experts in Belgium.
- Dr. Lieve Thienpont is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating trauma and stress-related disorders. She has worked with many patients who have experienced traumatic events such as war, natural disasters, and sexual violence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Belgium can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The average cost of online therapy in Belgium is €80-120 per session. However, the price may vary depending on the therapist’s experience and qualifications.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Belgium. We are the most affordable ways in Belgium to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.