Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Qatar
Diabetes Treatment in Qatar
Diabetes Treatment in Qatar is an important subject of public health concern. Diabetes prevalence has increased significantly over the last few decades and this has led to timely initiatives and interventions by the government, healthcare professionals, and researchers. Diabetes treatment in Qatar is a multi-dimensional process that includes lifestyle modification, medication management, risk factor mitigation, and education.
Lifestyle Modification: This includes increasing physical activity, eating healthily, monitoring blood glucose levels regularly, and reducing stress.
Medication Management: Medications might include insulin, sulfonylureas, glucagon-like peptide agonists, and dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors.
Risk Factor Mitigation: This includes regular check-ups and screenings for diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, and other complications.
Education: Diabetes education is important for individuals to understand the disease and its effects, as well as to empower them to be actively involved in their own care.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Qatar monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Qatar
- Dr. Ali Bin Khalifa is an excellent doctor who specializes in helping patients with type 2 diabetes manage their conditions effectively. He has extensive experience working with patients from all walks of life and has developed unique methods to help them improve their quality of life.
- Dr. Bashar Hussain is a highly skilled doctor who specializes in treating type 1 diabetes Mellitus (DM). He has extensive experience working with children and adolescents, which makes him particularly well-equipped to handle these difficult cases.
- Dr. Khalil Al-Mansour is an excellent diabetes doctor who has been treating patients in Qatar for many years. He is highly experienced and well-educated, and has a strong track record of success in treating patients with diabetes. He is a skilled physician who understands the needs of diabetic patients and can provide them with effective treatment options.
- Dr. Mohammed Al-Kuwari is another excellent diabetes doctor who has a long history of providing high-quality care to patients in Qatar. He is highly experienced and knowledgeable about the treatment options available for diabetic patients, and is able to offer them tailored treatments that are designed to meet their individual needs. He has a wealth of experience working with different types of diabetic patients, and can help them reach their desired outcomes.
- Dr. Lina Al-Qatari is also an excellent diabetes doctor who has a wealth of experience working with diabetic patients in Qatar. She is highly experienced and knowledgeable about the latest therapies available for treating diabetes, and can help her patients achieve successful outcomes by using tailor-made treatments that fit their individual needs. Dr. Al-Qatari understands the importance of providing quality care for her patients, and she takes great pride in her work as a diabetes doctor in Qatar
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Qatar & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’m a Qatari citizen, and I had been suffering from diabetes for many years. Trying to find the right treatment was very difficult, but luckily I stumbled upon MantraCare in Qatar. The staff at MantraCare were so friendly and professional that they made me feel comfortable right away. They listened carefully to my needs and concerns and provided me with the best possible treatment. I had to do a few tests and the results showed that my diabetes was under control. Thanks to MantraCare, I’m now able to lead a healthier lifestyle. My blood sugar levels are well-regulated and I have more energy than ever before! The doctors at MantraCare also provided me with a plan to stay healthy and monitor my diabetes closely. I highly recommend MantraCare to anyone looking for quality diabetes treatment in Qatar!”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Qatar work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Qatar.
In general, treatment for type 1 diabetes costs between QR5,000 and QR20,000 per month, while treatment for type 2 diabetes costs between QR8,000 and QR40,000 per month.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.