Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Qatar
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health complications if left untreated. The good news is that there are many effective treatments available for hypertension, and Qatar is no exception. If you have been diagnosed with hypertension, your doctor will likely recommend lifestyle changes as the first line of treatment. This may include eating a healthier diet, maintaining a healthy weight, and getting regular exercise. Quitting smoking is also important for people with hypertension. In addition to lifestyle changes, your doctor may also prescribe medication to help lower your blood pressure. There are many different types of medications available, so be sure to ask your doctor about the best option for you. If you have hypertension, it is important to follow your treatment plan and make sure you keep all of your appointments with your doctor. With proper treatment, you can keep your blood pressure under control and reduce your risk of serious health complications.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Qatar. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Qatar monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Qatar
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Qatar
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Qatar: Doha, Al Wakrah, Al Rayyan Municipality, Madīnat ash Shamāl, Mesaieed.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Qatar
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Qatar
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Qatar
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Qatar
- Dr. Sameer Harooni is a renowned hypertension doctor who has worked tirelessly to improve the quality of life for those living with the condition. He is also an active member of various medical associations and has published extensively on the topic of hypertension.
- Dr. Ismail Sheikh is another highly respected hypertension doctor who has spent years studying the cause and treatment of the condition. He has also developed a number of innovative treatments for hypertension, and regularly speaks at international conferences on the topic.
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood is a well-known expert on heart disease and hypertension and has authored several books on the topic. He also runs a prestigious clinic that offers state-of-the-art treatments for both conditions.
- Dr. Faizanul Haque is a world-renowned expert on blood pressure control and has developed several successful treatment strategies for high blood pressure sufferers. He also regularly lectures at international conferences on the topic and is especially well known for his work in reducing heart attack rates among hypertensive patients.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Qatar & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been diagnosed with hypertension, but since I started taking the MantraCare pills, I feel great. I don’t need to take any other medication and they don’t make me sleepy like some of the others did. My doctor was very impressed with my progress.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Qatar.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Qatar that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Qatar will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Qatar helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a major health problem in Qatar. According to the World Health Organization, hypertension accounts for approximately one-third of all deaths in Qatar. The cost of hypertension treatment in Qatar ranges from around QR1,000 to QR8,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!