Book online consultation with top dietitians in Singapore
Nutrition Counseling in Singapore
Nutrition counseling in Singapore is a service that healthcare providers can offer their patients. This type of counseling can help patients understand and manage their diet and nutrition. Counselors can also provide information on weight loss, healthy eating, and physical activity.
There are several reasons why healthcare providers might offer nutrition counseling services to their patients. One reason is that some patients may be overweight or have other health concerns related to their diet and nutrition. Another reason is that many people find it difficult to stick to a healthy diet on their own. Nutrition counseling services can also be offered as part of cancer care or rehabilitation therapy. The benefits of receiving nutrition counseling services are manifold.
How can our Dietitian in Singapore help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Singapore for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Singapore
Our nutritionists in Singapore create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Singapore
- Deanna Minich is an internationally-renowned nutrition expert, author and speaker who is based in Singapore. She provides nutritional counseling, life coaching, health and wellness assessment and other services to empower her clients to achieve their health goals.
- Chan Choo Seng is a certified Nutrition and Health Coach who is based in Singapore. He provides nutrition counseling to help individuals to improve their health through diet, lifestyle changes and other strategies.
- Rebecca Lim is a registered Nutrition Therapist with a passion for helping her clients to optimise their health through diet, lifestyle and nutritional supplements. She provides evidence-based nutritional advice tailored to meet each client’s unique needs.
- Pei Ying Lim is an experienced Nutrition Therapist who provides comprehensive nutrition counseling services to her clients, including lifestyle and dietary changes as well as nutritional supplements. She uses an integrative approach that combines the latest scientific research with traditional Chinese medicine principles.
- Esther Guo is a Nutrition Therapist and Nutritionist who has years of experience in helping her clients to achieve their health goals through diet, lifestyle changes and other strategies. She provides comprehensive nutrition counseling services that are tailored to meet each client’s unique needs.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Singapore
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Singapore.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Singapore available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Singapore. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Singapore & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been seeing Nutrition Counsellor at MantraCare for several months and can honestly say that it has made a huge difference to my lifestyle. Not only did I learn about proper nutrition, but also incorporated healthy eating habits into my routine. With the help of the dietitian, I was able to identify unhealthy eating patterns and replace them with healthier options. The nutrition counselling sessions were always informative and enjoyable. The dietitian was patient, knowledgeable, and well-prepared with interesting topics that helped to keep me on track. For example, we discussed the importance of eating a balanced diet and making healthy food choices. They also provided me with useful tips on how to make healthier eating decisions. I was also encouraged to start exercising regularly and following an exercise routine that I could stick to. The dietitian provided me with helpful tips on how to stay motivated and make consistent progress towards my fitness goals!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Singapore will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Singapore will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Singapore via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Singapore or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Singapore would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
The cost of nutrition counseling in Singapore can vary depending on the level of service required. A basic consultation may only cost $50, while more comprehensive services may be priced at upwards of $500. In addition to the price, other factors that can affect the cost of nutrition counseling include the therapist’s experience and qualifications.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!