Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in UK
High blood pressure is a common condition that affects millions of people in the United Kingdom. If left untreated, it can lead to serious health problems, such as heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. There are many different treatments available for hypertension, and the best treatment plan will vary from person to person. Some people may need to take medication to lower their blood pressure, while others may be able to make lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthier diet and exercising more. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to create a treatment plan that is right for you. With the proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of developing serious health problems.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in UK. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in UK monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, UK
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in UK
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in UK: Lagos, Kano, Ibadan
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, UK
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in UK
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from UK
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in UK
- Dr. Sarah Jarvis is a general practitioner with a special interest in cardiovascular health. She qualified from Guys & St Thomas’ Hospital Medical School in London and has worked in both primary and secondary care. Dr. Jarvis has also written extensively on hypertension and its management.
- Dr. Simon Jones is a Consultant Cardiologist at the Royal Free Hospital in London. He is an expert in the treatment of hypertension and has helped countless patients manage their condition and improve their overall health.
- Dr. Sarah Murphy is a Consultant Cardiologist at St George’s Hospital in London. She has a special interest in the treatment of hypertension and has helped many patients reduce their blood pressure and improve their health.
- Dr. David Edwards is a Consultant Cardiologist at Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital in London. He is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of hypertension and has helped many patients get their blood pressure under control.
- Dr. Sarah Jane Marsh is a Consultant Cardiologist at the Royal Brompton Hospital in London. She specializes in the treatment of hypertension and has extensive experience managing complex cases. Dr. Marsh is highly regarded by her peers and is an expert in her field.
10,000+ Happy Customers From UK & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had a family history of high blood pressure and I was not getting any help from my doctors. They were just telling me that the treatments would need to be long-term, but I knew that lifestyle changes were necessary if I wanted to get off this medication. MantraCare has given me all the support I need in order to make these changes while also providing medical care.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, UK.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in UK that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in UK will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in UK helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
According to a study, hypertension costs the United Kingdom economy an estimated £5.1 billion each year. That’s about £18,000 per person with hypertension, or almost £3,000 more than what is spent on type 2 diabetes
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!