Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Venezuela
If you are looking for hypertension treatment in Venezuela, there are a few things you should know. First, it is important to see your doctor regularly to monitor your blood pressure. Second, there are many effective treatments available to control hypertension, including lifestyle changes, medications, and surgery. Lifestyle changes that can help treat hypertension include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising regularly, and managing stress. Medications that are commonly used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. If lifestyle changes and medications do not adequately control hypertension, surgery may be an option. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With the proper treatment, you can effectively manage your blood pressure and reduce your risk of serious complications.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Venezuela. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Venezuela monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Venezuela
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Venezuela
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Venezuela: Isla Ratón, La Esmeralda, Maroa, Puerto Ayacucho, San Carlos de Río Negro, San Fernando de Atabapo, San Juan de Manapiare, Anaco, Aragua de Barcelona, Barcelona, Caigua, Cantaura, Clarines, El Chaparro, El Tigre, Guanta, Lechería, Mapire, Onoto, Pariguán
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Venezuela
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Venezuela
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Venezuela
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Venezuela
- Dr. Federico Dominguez – Dominguez is a highly respected cardiologist who has helped many people achieve better blood pressure control over the years. He is known for his expertise in heart disease prevention and treatment, and his clinic is considered one of the best in Venezuela.
- Dr. Hugo Olmedo – Dr. Olmedo is a well-known specialist in treating hypertension with medication and surgery. He has been providing care to Venezuelans for many years, and his clinic is well-equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
- Dr. Humberto Castillo is a renowned hypertension doctor who has been treating patients in Venezuela for over 35 years. He is particularly well-known for his expertise in treating high blood pressure using dietary and lifestyle modifications, as well as traditional medications.
- Dr. Gustavo Mendez is a well-known hypertension specialist who has been working in the country for over 20 years. He is known for his expertise in treating high blood pressure and helping people live normal lives without fear of stroke or other heart-related complications. His clinic is located in Caracas and he accepts patients from all over Venezuela.
- Dr. Raul Martinez is another highly respected hypertension doctor who has worked tirelessly to improve patient care and education about the disease. He currently runs a clinic in Caracas and also provides treatment abroad through travel clinics he owns. Dr. Martinez’s clinic is one of the most popular destinations for people looking to get help with their high blood pressure.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Venezuela & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with hypertension and was worried about getting worse. I was searching for a cure to my problem and I came across MantraCare. I started using their medications and they made me feel so much better. MantraCare has helped me get my life back.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Venezuela.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Venezuela that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Venezuela will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Venezuela helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
In Venezuela, hypertension treatment can be expensive. Some people may be able to find coverage through public health programs, while others may have to pay out of pocket. The cost of treatment can range from $200-$800 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!