Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Botswana
Botswana has a high prevalence of hypertension, with nearly one in three adults affected. While there are many factors that contribute to this, including lifestyle and genetics, the most important factor is the lack of access to treatment. There are many barriers to accessing hypertension treatment in Botswana. The most significant is cost. While there are some government-subsidized clinics, the majority of Botswanans cannot afford the costs of medication and regular doctor visits. Other barriers include distance to health facilities, lack of awareness about hypertension and its treatments, and limited availability of trained medical staff. The good news is that Botswana is taking steps to improve access to hypertension treatment. The government has committed to expanding access to government-subsidized clinics and increasing the number of trained medical staff. In addition, community outreach programs are working to increase awareness about hypertension and its treatments. With these efforts, it is hoped that more Botswanans will be able to receive the treatment they need to manage their hypertension and improve their health.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Botswana. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Botswana monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Botswana
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Botswana
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Botswana: Gaborone, Francistown, Molepolole, Serowe, Selibe Phikwe, Maun, Kanye, Mahalapye, Mogoditshane, Mochudi, Lobatse, Palapye, Ramotswa, Moshupa, Tlokweng, Bobonong, Thamaga, Letlhakane, Tonota, Mmadinare
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Botswana
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Botswana
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Botswana
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Botswana
- Dr. Emmanuel Moyo is a specialist in primary care and he has been practicing medicine for more than 20 years. He is board-certified in family practice and he also has certification in cardiology and internal medicine. He has authored several articles on hypertension and he also teaches at the Medical School of the University of Botswana.
- Dr. James Ngwane is another top hypertension doctor in Botswana. He has been practicing medicine for more than 20 years and he specializes in both general practice and hypertension treatment. Dr. Ngwane is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine as a specialist in internal medicine/cardiology, a member of the Royal College of Physicians (UK), and a fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
- Dr. Lorna Sedibe is also an accomplished physician with over 20 years of experience treating hypertension patients in Botswana. She is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology, as well as a Fellow of the British Association for Cardiovascular Surgery and The Royal College of Physicians (England).
- Dr. David Mabasa is a highly qualified endocrinologist who specializes in treating high blood pressure. He has over 20 years of experience working with patients from all over Botswana.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Botswana & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have had hypertension for the last 20 years. I was on medication and the pills were just not good anymore. That is when MantraCare came into my life and they have changed my life. I am off medication now and feeling better than ever. I would recommend MantraCare to anyone who needs help with their high blood pressure.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Botswana.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Botswana that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Botswana will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Botswana helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on a number of factors, including the location and provider of treatment. However, some general estimates suggest that hypertension treatment in Botswana can cost between $150 and $1,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!