Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Botswana
Botswana is a landlocked country in Southern Africa. The country has a population of around 2 million people and a life expectancy of around 66 years. Botswana is a relatively stable and prosperous country, but it faces challenges such as poverty, HIV/AIDS, and mental health. Mental health is a significant problem in Botswana. The country has one of the highest rates of suicide in the world, and mental health disorders are widespread. The government of Botswana has recognized the need to address mental health and has made it a priority in its national health policy. One way that the government of Botswana is addressing mental health is by providing online therapy. Online therapy is a form of psychological treatment that is delivered via the Internet. It is a convenient and effective way to provide therapy to people who may not be able to access traditional face-to-face services.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Botswana
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Botswana
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Botswana available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Botswana to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Botswana from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Botswana. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Botswana & the world
“MantraCare is a huge help for me. I have been dealing with depression and anxiety for years, and nothing seemed to work. But now that I have MantraCare I feel like my best self. It’s so easy to get ahold of someone who listens and helps me feel better.”
1 year on MantraCare, Botswana
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Botswana
- Dr. David Rakgase is a leading psychiatrist in Botswana who has extensive experience helping people with depression and anxiety. He has a warm and compassionate approach and is very effective at helping people to overcome their challenges.
- Dr. Kgomotso Ntshangase is another excellent therapist in Botswana who specializes in helping people with grief and stress. She has a deep understanding of the grieving process and is very supportive of her clients.
- Dr. Thandiwe Moloi is a highly respected psychologist in Botswana who has helped many people with workplace issues and Anger Management. She has a calm and reassuring presence which helps her clients to feel safe and comfortable opening up about their challenges.
- Dr. Okwari Botlhole is a renowned PTSD specialist in Botswana who has helped countless people to heal from trauma. She has a gentle and caring approach that makes her patients feel understood and supported through their healing journey.
- Dr. John Kgosiemang is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. He has helped many people in Botswana overcome these challenges and live happier lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Botswana can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The average cost of online therapy in Botswana is $80 per session. However, the cost can vary depending on the type of therapy and the therapist’s experience.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Botswana. We are the most affordable ways in Botswana to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.