Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Poland
Diabetes Treatment in Poland
In Poland, Diabetes Treatment is an area of healthcare that has seen tremendous growth in recent years. Diabetes affects approximately 5 million people in the country and its impact on health outcomes is considerable. As a result, there are a variety of treatment options available to those with diabetes in Poland. These include medications, lifestyle modifications such as diet and exercise, and various forms of insulin therapy. Diabetes Treatment in Poland is managed by a multidisciplinary team including endocrinologists, dietitians, and other healthcare professionals.
Diabetes patients in Poland also have access to specialized clinics for the treatment of diabetes. These clinics provide preventative care and support services such as monitoring blood glucose levels, educating patients on managing their diabetes, and providing psychosocial support. Diabetes patients in Poland are also able to access the latest technology, such as continuous glucose monitoring devices and insulin pumps. Diabetes Treatment in Poland is constantly evolving to provide better care for those with the condition. Through research, education, and improved treatments, diabetes patients in Poland can receive the care they need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Poland monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Poland
- Dr. Marek Kedziora: Dr. Marek Kedziora is a renowned diabetes specialist in the city of Wroclaw, Poland. He has been working as a medical practitioner since 1990 and specializes in diagnosing and treating type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes. He also provides his patients with dietary advice and lifestyle management tips to help them manage their diabetes.
- Dr. Pawel Szczepanik: Dr. Pawel Szczepanik is an endocrinologist with experience in the field of diabetes medicine since 1982, practicing in Poznan, Poland. He provides personalized care for each patient, evaluating your medical history and assessing your current needs. He is known for his comprehensive approach to diabetes care, with treatments that aim to reduce the risk of long-term complications of diabetes.
- Dr. Artur Kostrzewa: Dr. Artur Kostrzewa works in the city of Gdansk, Poland and specializes in diabetes care since 1982. He is an expert when it comes to diagnosing, preventing and treating the diseases of endocrine system like diabetes. His treatment plans are tailored to each individual’s needs and lifestyle changes, focused on achieving long-term diabetes control through diet management and exercise.
- Dr. Malgorzata Bienias: Dr. Malgorzata Bienias is a diabetes specialist based in Warszawa, Poland since 1987. She focuses on preventive care and puts emphasis on lifestyle modification for her patients with type 2 diabetes. Her holistic approach to diabetes management involves regular monitoring of blood glucose levels, dietary advice and insulin treatments if needed.
- Dr. Dariusz Banach: Dr. Dariusz Banach is a diabetes doctor with experience in the field of endocrinology since 1985, practicing in Krakow, Poland. He is well-known for his personalized approach to diabetes care and prevention, providing his patients with advanced treatments based on their needs and lifestyle changes advice to help them manage their diabetes. He also provides assistance to patients who require insulin therapy.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Poland & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been suffering from diabetes for the past 5 years, and I must say that my experience with MantraCare in Poland has been phenomenal. The entire team was very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout my entire treatment process. The doctor was very patient and understanding of my condition, addressing all my concerns with great care. He prescribed me the right medication, and even followed up with regular check-ups to ensure the effectiveness of my treatment. I was also impressed by their consultation service, which helped me understand more about my condition and enabled me to make better lifestyle choices that would help in managing my diabetes. I am thankful for their commitment toward providing quality healthcare services, and would highly recommend them to anyone suffering from diabetes. “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Poland work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Poland.
Diabetes Treatment in Poland can often be very expensive, depending on the location and type of treatment. For example, in Warsaw, insulin therapy can cost more than $1,000 per month. However, there are also many affordable options available if you are willing to search for them. In general, diabetes treatment in Poland can cost anywhere from $500 to $5,000 per year.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.