Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Romania
In Romania, hypertension is treated with a variety of different medications. The most common medication prescribed for hypertension is angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors. Other medications used to treat hypertension include beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, and diuretics. Hypertension treatment in Romania typically starts with lifestyle changes. patients are advised to lose weight, exercise regularly, and limit their salt intake. If lifestyle changes do not lower blood pressure sufficiently, medication may be necessary.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Romania. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Romania monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Romania
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Romania
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Romania: Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, IASI, Constant, Craiova, Brașov, Galati, Ploiesti, Oradea city, Braila, Arad, piteşti, Sibiu, Bacau, Targu Mures, Baia Mare, Buzau, Botosani, Satu Mare
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Romania
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Romania
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Romania
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Romania
- Dr. Valentin Munteanu is based in Cluj-Napoca and is renowned for his expertise in treating hypertension. He has published extensively on the subject and has appeared on numerous national television programs to discuss hypertension treatment options.
- Dr. Mircea Constantin is also based in Cluj-Napoca and is known for his sensible, pragmatic approach to hypertension treatment. He takes a multidisciplinary approach to treating patients, combining traditional methods with cutting-edge technologies that offer the best chance of success.
- Dr. Ioan Badescu has been practicing medicine for over 30 years and is considered one of the country’s leading experts on hypertension management. He is licensed to practice in both Romania and Hungary, and his patient base includes both local residents and international tourists.
- Dr. Ioan Dumitrescu – Dr. Dumitrescu is a highly respected physician who specializes in treating hypertension. He has authored several articles on the subject and is frequently quoted in media outlets regarding hypertension therapy and prevention.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Romania & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been a hypertensive for the past 20 years and was frustrated by the high prices in the market. MantraCare has helped me tremendously with that because they are affordable and effective.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Romania.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Romania that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Romania will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Romania helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
In Romania, hypertension treatment can be quite expensive depending on the severity of the condition. Prices for medications and specialist visits can range from around $35 to $150 per month. However, there are also government-sponsored programs that may offer significant discounts on medication costs.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!