Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Romania
Online therapy in Romania has become a popular option for many people in recent years. There are a number of reasons why this is the case, but the most common one is simply that it is more convenient than traditional therapy. Another reason why online therapy has become popular in Romania is that it can be anonymous. This means that people who might not feel comfortable talking about their problems in person can still get the help they need. Of course, online therapy is not for everyone. Some people prefer to talk to a therapist in person, and there are also some types of therapy that are better suited to face-to-face interaction. However, for those who do want to try online therapy, there are a number of reputable providers operating in Romania.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Romania
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Romania
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Romania available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Romania to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Romania from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Romania. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Romania & the world
“I wasn’t sure if I wanted to try online therapy. After a lot of research and reading reviews, I decided to give it a try. I was hesitant about the idea at first but after my first session with MantraCare, I was hooked! I felt so comfortable and the therapist was great!”
1 year on MantraCare, Romania
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Romania
- Dr. Alin Burlacu is a highly experienced psychiatrist who has helped countless patients overcome their mental health challenges. He has a deep understanding of human psychology and is able to provide tailored treatment plans that really work.
- Dr. Raluca Ionescu is a renowned psychologist who has worked with some of the most famous people in Romania. She has an incredible ability to get to the root of her patients’ issues and help them find lasting solutions.
- Dr. Cristian Popa is a highly respected therapist who has helped many people overcome their struggles with mental health. He has a wealth of experience and truly cares about his patient’s well-being.
- Dr. Dan Ionescu is a highly respected psychiatrist who has helped many people overcome their mental health challenges. He has a deep understanding of the human psyche and is able to provide compassionate and effective treatment.
- Dr. Stefania Tudor is a well-known psychologist who has worked with numerous celebrities and high-profile individuals. She provides discreet and confidential therapy that can be incredibly helpful for those struggling with difficult life situations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Romania can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
In Romania, online therapy is a bit cheaper than traditional face-to-face therapy. The average cost of online therapy in Romania is about $30 per session. This fee may vary depending on the therapist’s qualifications and experience. Some therapists offer discounts for longer sessions or for multiple sessions booked in advance.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Romania. We are the most affordable ways in Romania to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.