In this blog post, we will talk about the benefits of using Multani mitti and how to make face pack according to their skin type. Multani mitti is an all-natural ingredient that has been used for hundreds of years to help with many skin conditions. It is a clay with a very high concentration of minerals and vitamins. This cream can be used on your skin. It makes a thick paste and can be applied to the face or body. Additionally, it provides relief from dryness, irritation, acne breakouts, and more.
- 1 Multani Mitti
- 1.1 Benefits of Multani Mitti On Skin
- 1.2 Types of Multani Mitti Face Pack
- 1.3 Multani Mitti Face Pack For Oily Skin
- 1.5 Multani Mitti Face Pack For Dry Skin
- 1.6 Multani Mitti Face Pack For A Brighter Complexion
- 1.7 Multani Mitti Face Pack for Tanning and Pigmentation
- 1.8 Multani Mitti face pack for Dark Circles
- 1.11 Benefits Of Using Multani Mitti As A Face Pack
- 1.12 How To Use Multani Mitti Pack For Hair?
- 2 Conclusion
Multani mitti is a type of clay. It contains magnesium and calcium which have great benefits for skincare. The clay helps remove toxins and dirt from the face. It also gives a cooling effect to your skin which is why many people use it in summers when their skin feels hot and sweaty after having an oily massage.
Benefits of Multani Mitti On Skin
- Natural & gentle cleansing and moisturizing
- Removes dirt, excess oil, and toxins from the pores
- Unclogs blackheads and clears out clogged hair follicles
- Provides cooling effect to soothe sunburns or irritations caused by acne
- Reduces inflammation of the skin
- Offers relief from acne, pimples, and even out blemishes caused by hyperpigmentation
- Provides antibacterial properties to treat wounds on the face or lips.
- Reduces dark spots and diminishes wrinkles
Types of Multani Mitti Face Pack
There are different types of Multani mitti packs having unique benefits. Some of them are as follows:
Multani Mitti Face Pack For Oily Skin
- Multani mitti
- Take a bowl and mix one tablespoon of Multani Mitti powder to three teaspoons of milk or rose water.
- Stir the mixture well until it is smooth enough to spread on your face evenly.
- Apply this pack on your face after you have cleaned it thoroughly with warm water.
- Wait for about 15 minutes before washing off the mask from your skin using lukewarm water in circular motions so as not to rub it harshly onto your skin.
- You can also add a teaspoon of curd and honey into the above-mentioned mixture. if you want an even smoother texture that makes it way easier for application all over the facial surface.
Multani Mitti Face Pack For Dry Skin
- Multani mitti
- Rose Water
- Take a bowl and add six teaspoons of Multani mitti to around three tablespoons of rose water.
- Add one teaspoon of lemon juice, milk cream, and honey into the mixture.
- Stir it well so that all ingredients blend properly with each other before application onto your skin in the next step.
- This pack should be applied evenly to your face. Use circular motions to avoid hurting your skin.
- Wash off after 15 minutes have passed by for best results.
- If you want a smoother texture then mix more milk, honey, or lemon juice into the recipe.
Multani Mitti Face Pack For A Brighter Complexion
- Multani mitti
- Milk Cream
- Take a tablespoon of Multani mitti and mix it with rose water or milk cream to get the right consistency.
- For dry skin, add more of either one of these ingredients while for oily skin, use less amount.
- Apply this pack on your face and leave it for 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- This is an easy way out to have a fairer complexion within a few days
Multani Mitti Face Pack for Tanning and Pigmentation
- Multani Mitti
- Orange Juice
- Fresh Cream
- Take 3 teaspoons of Multani mitti powder in a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon orange juice, 1/2 teaspoon honey, and 1-tablespoon fresh cream to the above mixture. (Adding orange juice helps you tan your skin). You can also add a few drops of milk for dry skin.
- Mix the above ingredients well. If your mixture is too thick, then add a few drops of regular water to it.
- Apply this pack gently over your face using smooth circular motions.
- Wait for 15 minutes for the pack to dry completely on your face.
- Wash your face with plain water.
- Apply a moisturizer to your face to keep it hydrated after washing the pack off.
Multani Mitti face pack for Dark Circles
- Multani Mitti
- Gram Flour
Multani mitti is a good home remedy for dark circles. Multani has antibacterial properties which can help prevent pimples under the eyes that are caused by bacteria, dirt, or pollution present in the air.
- Mix equal quantities of Multani with gram flour to make a fine paste
- Apply this pack gently on your face and wait for 15 minutes
- Wash off with warm water and then use a cold compress to close your pores.
- Apply coconut oil on your face before going to bed at night so that the skin can absorb all the nutrients from it.
Benefits Of Using Multani Mitti As A Face Pack
The regular usage of any kind of Multani mitti face mask can help in decreasing acne scars from our faces which ultimately results in a brighter-looking skin tone. It also reduces tanning & pigmentation giving you a bright glowing look after every wash.
- The benefit of the Multani mitti face pack is that it contains Silica which helps to tighten the skin pores and reduces free radicals.
- It also removes dirt from our bodies as well as tightens them. It gives a natural glow to your facial skin without damaging or irritating the skin in any manner.
- Multani mitti is very beneficial for skin as it has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It also helps in treating acne, pimples, and other skin rashes.
- It absorbs excess oil from the face and makes pores smaller so that you look fresh with a radiant glow without any marks on your face.
- Multani mitti is an inexpensive alternative to commercial facial scrubs, which are full of harsh chemicals. It’s a perfect ingredient for making your homemade face masks without worrying about harmful side effects.
- Multani Mitti can be mixed with other ingredients like rose water, honey, coconut milk, yogurt, or turmeric to make a gentle yet effective face mask.
- Multani Mitti is also good for making wrinkles and lines look better. It can also help with hyperpigmentation. which makes skin look dull and lifeless over time. The process known as glycation causes the skin to become less elastic and firm,
- Multani Mitti has ingredients like magnesium sulfate, calcium sulfate, zinc oxide that help reverse the effects caused by glycation on your skin.
How To Use Multani Mitti Pack For Hair?
- Multani Mitti
- It helps to condition the scalp and adds volume to hair.
- Mix Multani mitti with rose water, apply it all over your head, while you take a shower.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes then rinse using cold or lukewarm water. You can also add half a teaspoon of honey to this mixture before applying it to the scalp.
There are several benefits of using Multani mitti for hair.
- It is one way to avoid chemicals and toxins that may cause damage to the scalp, which can lead to dandruff or other issues like loss of hair.
- Multani mitti removes excess oil from the scalp, thus controlling body odors if any in a natural way without resorting to harmful chemicals in shampoos and conditioners.
- Multani mitti also acts as a cleanser when mixed with rose water or aloe Vera gel. Some people make it into a paste while others prefer it loose so they can mix it with their favorite carrier oils such as coconut oil before application on their skin. In either case, you will benefit from its cleansing properties.
Multani Mitti is an ancient Indian remedy that has been used for centuries to soothe the skin. It’s a natural product, which means it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals in it and can be made at home using just three ingredients – flour, yogurt, and water. Try this simple recipe on your face tonight.