Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Philippines
Online Therapy in the Philippines is a form of counseling that is provided via the internet. It is a convenient and affordable way to receive counseling services, without having to travel to see a therapist in person. Online Therapy can be a great option for those who live in rural areas, or for those who have busy schedules and cannot make it to traditional therapy appointments. There are many benefits of Online Therapy, including the ability to receive counseling services from the comfort of your own home, or anywhere else that you have an internet connection. Online Therapy is also convenient and flexible, allowing you to schedule appointments around your busy lifestyle. In addition, Online Therapy can be more affordable than traditional therapy, since you will not have to pay for travel expenses or missed work time. If you are considering Online Therapy, it is important to find a therapist who is licensed and experienced in providing this type of counseling. You will also want to make sure that the therapist you choose offers services that are confidential and secure. When you are ready to start your Online Therapy journey, contact a licensed therapist today.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Philippines
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Philippines
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Philippines available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Philippines to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Philippines from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Philippines & the world
“I have been seeing a therapist for about six months and it has really changed my life. I had never seen a therapist before in my life, but I decided to give it a try and it has been the best decision I have ever made. My therapist is so understanding and supportive. I would recommend this form of therapy to anyone who is having trouble coping with life.”
2 years on MantraCare, Philippines
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Philippines
- Dr. Salazar is a highly respected psychiatrist who has helped countless patients overcome their mental health challenges. She has a deep understanding of mental illness and is very skilled at helping her patients find the right treatment for their needs.
- Dr. Hernandez-Cruz is an experienced psychologist who has worked with both children and adults. She is extremely talented at helping her patients manage their emotions and cope with stressors in their lives.
- Dr. Lapuz-Panganiban is a renowned clinical psychologist who has worked with patients of all ages dealing with a variety of mental health issues. She is particularly skilled at helping her patients understand and manage their feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Dr. Maria Victoria R. Covert is a highly respected clinical psychologist who has worked with patients suffering from depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues for over 20 years. She is also an expert on Filipino culture and psychology, which makes her uniquely qualified to help those who may be struggling with cultural adjustment issues.
- Dr. Edna Bocobo is another well-respected clinical psychologist in the Philippines. She has worked with patients suffering from anxiety, depression, grief, and other mental health issues for over 25 years. She is also an expert on Filipino culture and psychology, which makes her uniquely qualified to help those who may be struggling with cultural adjustment issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Philippines can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The cost of online therapy in the Philippines can vary depending on the therapist and the type of therapy. However, most therapists charge between $30 and $60 per session. There are also a number of free online therapy services available.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Philippines. We are the most affordable ways in Philippines to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.
"*" indicates required fields