Want to implement Work Perks program?
"*" indicates required fields
Employee perks are benefits that an employer provides to their employees. Common employee perks include health insurance, paid time off, and retirement benefits. Employee perks can help attract and retain talent, improve morale, and boost productivity. They can also help reduce stress levels and improve work-life balance.
Why companies in Estonia offer work perks?
There are several reasons why companies in Estonia offer work perks. One reason is to attract and retain employees. By offering perks such as flexible work hours, telecommuting, and on-site childcare, companies can make their jobs more attractive to potential employees. Another reason is to improve employee productivity. By providing perks like free food or gym memberships, companies can encourage employees to take care of themselves and stay healthy, which can lead to higher productivity levels.
What are the top employee perks’ offered in Estonia?
In recent years, more and more companies have been offering wellness programs as a perk for their employees. And it’s no wonder why! Wellness programs can help improve employee productivity, boost morale, and reduce stress levels. Estonia is no exception to this trend. In fact, many Estonian companies are now offering wellness programs as a way to attract and retain top talent.
So, what are some of the top employee wellness programs being offered in Estonia? Here are just a few:
1. On-site gyms and fitness classes: Many Estonian companies now offer on-site gyms and fitness classes as part of their wellness programs. This is a great perk for employees who want to stay fit and healthy.
2. Health insurance discounts: Many Estonian companies offer health insurance discounts to employees who participate in their wellness programs. This is a great way to encourage employees to take care of their health.
3. Stress management programs: Stress is a major problem for many people, and it can have a significant impact on work performance. To help employees cope with stress, some Estonian companies offer stress management programs as part of their wellness programs.
4. Diet and nutrition counseling: Eating healthy is an important part of living a healthy lifestyle. To help employees make better food choices, some Estonian companies offer diet and nutrition counseling as part of their wellness programs.
5. Employee assistance programs: Employees sometimes need help with personal problems that can impact their work performance. To help employees deal with these issues, some Estonian companies offer employee assistance programs as part of their wellness programs.
Top employee benefits providers in Estonia
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois offers a range of health care and dental plans, as well as discounts on a number of services.
Cigna offers a wide range of health insurance plans, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Cost of Employee Perks in Estonia
The cost of an Employee perks will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
Employees in Estonia enjoy a number of perks, including an average of 20 days of paid vacation per year, free health care, and various discounts on products and services. These perks come at a cost to employers, however, as the average cost of employee benefits in Estonia is €1,847 per year. This figure represents a significant expense for businesses, but one that is generally worth it given the high level of productivity and satisfaction among Estonian workers.
MantraCare is one of the most cost-effective employee benefits provider with plans starting at $3 per employee.