"*" indicates required fields
What are Employee perks?
Employee perks are benefits that are offered to employees in addition to their salary. These can include things like health insurance, a retirement plan, paid vacation days, and more. Some companies offer more unique perks, such as free food or transportation. Employee perks are a great way to attract and retain top talent. They can also help improve employee morale and motivation.
Why companies in Nepal offer work perks?
There are several reasons why companies in Nepal offer work perks. First, work perks can help attract and retain employees. By offering benefits like flexible working hours, paid time off, and other perks, companies can make their workplace more attractive to potential employees. Second, work perks can improve employee productivity and morale. When employees feel appreciated and supported by their employer, they are more likely to be motivated and productive. Finally, work perks can build a positive company culture. When employees feel like they are part of a supportive and friendly environment, they are more likely to be loyal to the company and less likely to look for other opportunities.
What are the top employee perks’ offered in Nepal?
When it comes to employee perks, Nepal offers some top-notch options for its workers. From wellness programs to transportation benefits, there are a variety of ways that companies can show their appreciation for their employees. Here are just a few of the top employee perks that are offered in Nepal:
– Wellness programs: Many companies in Nepal offer wellness programs as a way to promote healthy lifestyles for their employees. These programs can include discounts on gym memberships, yoga classes, and other fitness activities.
– Transportation benefits: With the high cost of transportation in Nepal, many companies offer their employees transportation benefits as an incentive to come to work. These benefits can include free or discounted bus or train fares, as well as free parking at work.
– Employee discounts: Many businesses in Nepal offer their employees discounts on products and services. This is a great way to show appreciation for your employees and help them save money on things they need.
– Flexible hours: With the hectic nature of life in Nepal, many companies offer their employees flexible hours as a way to make life a little easier. This perk can be a great way to attract and retain top talent.
– Paid time off: Most companies in Nepal offer their employees some form of paid time off, whether it be for vacation, sick days, or personal days. This is a great benefit that allows employees to have some time to relax and recharge.
Top employee benefits providers in Nepal
Nepal Insurance Company Ltd. offers a wide range of insurance products for employees, including health, life, and disability insurance. They also offer a variety of investment options, such as retirement planning and education savings plans.
Nepal Employees Provident Fund is a government-run organisation provides a number of benefits for employees, including a pension scheme, health insurance, and death and disability benefits. They also offer loans and advances to members.
Cost of Employee Perks in Nepal
The cost of an Employee perks will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The cost of employee perks can vary depending on the company and the country. For example, in Nepal, the average cost of employee perks is about $1,000 per year. This includes things like bonuses, paid vacation days, and health insurance. While this may seem like a lot, it’s important to remember that these benefits can help attract and retain employees. In addition, they can also improve morale and productivity.
MantraCare is one of the most cost-effective employee benefits provider with plans starting at $3 per employee.