Want to implement EAP / Wellness program?
"*" indicates required fields
Mental health problems are a significant issue in the Spanish workforce. A study by the European Commission found that almost one in four workers in Spain suffer from some form of mental health problem. This is higher than the average for the European Union as a whole, which stands at just over one in five.
There are a number of factors that can contribute to mental health problems in the workplace. These include long hours, low pay, poor working conditions, and job insecurity. The recent economic crisis in Spain has also had a significant impact on workers’ mental health, with many people losing their jobs or seeing their salaries reduced.
If you are an employer in Spain, it is important to be aware of the mental health risks that your employees may face. There are a number of steps you can take to reduce these risks, such as ensuring that working conditions are good, providing support and training to employees, and offering flexible working arrangements.
Benefits of the EAP program in Spain
The EAP program provides a number of benefits to employees, including:
1. Increased job satisfaction – Employees who feel supported in their work are more likely to be satisfied with their jobs.
2. Lower stress levels – Employees who have access to counseling and other support services are less likely to experience high levels of stress.
3. Increased productivity – Employees who are supported in their work are more likely to be productive and efficient.
4. Reduced absenteeism – Employees who feel supported at work are less likely to take time off from work.
5. Improved morale – Employees who feel supported in their work are more likely to have positive attitudes and high morale.
6. Greater retention – Employees who feel supported in their work are more likely to stay with their current employer.
7. Better communication – Employees who have access to counseling and other support services are more likely to communicate effectively with their co-workers and supervisors.
8. Enhanced teamwork – Employees who feel supported in their work are more likely to work together effectively as a team.
9. Increased creativity – Employees who feel supported in their work are more likely to be creative and innovative.
10. Greater job satisfaction – Employees who feel supported in their work are more likely to be satisfied with their jobs, which leads to increased productivity and improved morale.
Top EAP providers in Spain
MantraCare is a leading provider of employee assistance programs in the Spain. They augment their EAP program with Yoga, mindfulness & meditation for employees. The company offers a wide range of services, including counseling, coaching, physical wellbeing programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
Asistencia Psicológica Integral (API) is a psychological assistance service that offers a wide range of support services for individuals, families, and businesses. They have a team of highly qualified professionals who can provide counseling, therapy, and other psychological services.
Asociación Española de Psicología Clínica (AEPC) is a leading clinical psychology association in Spain. They offer a wide range of services, including counseling, therapy, and psychological testing. AEPC also provides training and education for psychologists and other mental health professionals.
Cost of EAP program in Spain
The cost of an EAP program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The cost of an employee assistance program in Spain can vary depending on the specific needs of the company and the number of employees. However, there are some general guidelines that companies can follow in order to get an estimate of the price. For example, most EAP providers charge a monthly fee per employee. This fee can range from €5 to €15 per employee, depending on the provider. In addition, companies may also have to pay a one-time set-up fee. This fee is usually around €100. Finally, some providers also charge a yearly maintenance fee. This fee is typically around €200. Overall, the cost of an EAP in Spain can range from €500 to €1,500 per year. This cost can be offset by the savings that the company will see in terms of reduced absenteeism and increased productivity.
MantraCare is the most cost-effective among all the EAP providers with plans starting at $3 per employee.