Want to implement EAP / Wellness program?
"*" indicates required fields
Employee mental health in Singapore
The prevalence of mental health problems in Singapore is on the rise, with one in seven people experiencing some form of mental illness. This is a cause for concern, as mental health problems can lead to absenteeism, reduced productivity, and even suicide.
There are a number of factors that contribute to the high rate of mental health problems in Singapore. First, the fast-paced lifestyle in Singapore can be stressful and overwhelming for many people. Second, there is a lot of pressure to succeed in school and in one’s career, which can lead to anxiety and depression. Third, the cost of living in Singapore is high, which can add to the stress levels of many people. If you are concerned about your mental health, it is important to seek help from a professional.
Benefits of the EAP program in Singapore
The EAP program provides a number of benefits for employees, including:
1. Financial assistance – The EAP program can provide financial assistance to employees who are experiencing financial difficulties. This can help to ease the financial burden on employees and their families.
2. Counselling and support – The EAP program can provide counselling and support to employees who are experiencing personal or work-related problems. This can help to improve employees’ wellbeing and productivity.
3. Training and development – The EAP program can provide training and development opportunities for employees. This can help to improve employees’ skills and knowledge, and ultimately their performance at work.
4. Flexible working arrangements – The EAP program can provide flexible working arrangements for employees. This can help to improve work-life balance and achieve a better work-life balance.
5. Job satisfaction – The EAP program can improve job satisfaction for employees. This can help to improve employee retention and motivation.
6. Positive work environment – The EAP program can create a positive work environment for employees. This can help to improve employee morale and engagement.
Top EAP providers in Singapore
MantraCare is a leading provider of employee assistance programs in the Singapore. They augment their EAP program with Yoga, mindfulness & meditation for employees. The company offers a wide range of services, including counseling, coaching, physical wellbeing programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
eCare Asia is one of the leading EAP providers in Singapore. They offer a wide range of services including counseling, stress management, and work-life balance programs. eCare Asia is accredited by the Singapore Ministry of Health and is a member of the International EAP Association.
Spring Singapore is a government-run EAP provider that offers a wide range of services to employees of corporations and small businesses. The counselors at Spring Singapore are experienced in a wide range of psychological issues and are able to provide support to employees dealing with stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues.
Cost of EAP program in Singapore
The cost of an EAP program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The cost of an employee assistance program in Singapore can vary depending on the provider but typically starts at around SGD$100 per month. Some providers may offer discounts for companies that sign up multiple employees, so it is worth checking with your chosen provider to see if this is an option. There are also a number of government initiatives in place to encourage businesses to provide employee assistance programs, so it is worth checking with your local authority to see if you are eligible for any subsidies. Ultimately, the cost of an employee assistance program is an investment in the wellbeing of your employees and should be considered as such.
MantraCare is the most cost-effective among all the EAP providers with plans starting at $3 per employee.