Want to implement EAP / Wellness program?
"*" indicates required fields
Mental health is an important issue in any workplace, but it can be especially challenging in the German workplace. There are a number of reasons for this, including the fact that the German working culture can be quite demanding and stressful. In addition, the German language can be difficult to understand, which can make it hard for employees to communicate their needs.
Fortunately, there are a number of resources available to help employees deal with mental health issues in the workplace. These include employee assistance programs, counseling services, and support groups. Employers can also provide training on mental health topics such as stress management and communication.
If you are an employer in Germany, it is important to make sure that you are doing everything you can to support your employees’ mental health. This includes providing resources and training, as well as creating a culture of open communication where employees feel comfortable discussing their mental health needs.
Benefits of the EAP program in Germany
The EAP program provides a number of benefits to its participants. These benefits include:
1. Access to quality mental health care: The EAP program provides access to quality mental health care for its participants. This access is especially important for those who do not have private insurance or who cannot afford private treatment.
2. A confidential setting: The EAP program takes place in a confidential setting. This allows participants to feel comfortable discussing personal issues without fear of judgement or reprisal.
3. An employer-sponsored program: The EAP program is sponsored by employers. This means that there is usually no cost to the participant for participation in the program.
4. A short-term program: The EAP program is typically a short-term program. This means that participants can receive help for a specific problem and then return to their normal lives.
5. A convenient program: The EAP program is generally a convenient program. This means that it is easy to access and participate in the program.
The EAP program provides many benefits to its participants. These benefits make the program an invaluable resource for those in need of mental health care.
Top EAP providers in the Germany
MantraCare is a leading provider of employee assistance programs in the Germany . They augment their EAP program with Yoga, mindfulness & meditation for employees. The company offers a wide range of services, including counseling, coaching, physical wellbeing programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
Kiron Mental Health Services is a leading provider of mental health services in Germany. They offer a wide range of services, including counseling, psychotherapy, and crisis intervention. They are accredited by the German Health Ministry and the International Society for Mental Health Online.
LifeWorks is a global provider of employee assistance programs. They offer a wide range of services, including counseling, financial planning, and work-life balance programs. They are accredited by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
Optimal EAP is a global provider of employee assistance programs. They offer a wide range of services, including counseling, financial planning, and work-life balance programs. They are accredited by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
Cost of EAP program in Germany
The cost of an EAP program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The cost of an employee assistance program in Germany varies depending on the size and needs of the company. Generally, the larger the company, the more expensive the program. Some programs may also be covered by a company’s health insurance. The average cost for a small company is between €500 and €1,000 per year. For a large company, the cost can be €5,000 to €10,000 per year.
MantraCare is the most cost-effective among all the EAP providers with plans starting at $3 per employee.