Want to implement EAP / Wellness program?
"*" indicates required fields
Employee mental health in Bangladesh
Mental health is often viewed as a taboo topic in Bangladesh. This is especially true for mental health in the workplace. Mental health issues are often seen as personal problems that employees should deal with on their own. This can lead to employees feeling isolated and alone, which can worsen their condition.
There is a growing recognition of the importance of employee mental health in Bangladesh. This is due to the increasing number of people suffering from mental health issues, as well as the negative impact that these issues can have on productivity and workplace morale. As a result, there is an increasing need for employers to provide support for employees with mental health issues.
Benefits of the EAP program in Bangladesh
The EAP program provides a number of benefits to employees, including:
– Access to confidential counseling and support services
– Financial assistance for mental health and substance abuse treatment
– Work/life resources and referrals
– Education and training on stress management, conflict resolution, and other topics
The EAP program can help employees resolve personal or work-related problems before they affect job performance. The program is confidential, and employees can access services without fear of reprisal.
EAP programs can also help businesses by reducing absenteeism, improving productivity, and reducing health care costs. Employees who have access to EAP services are less likely to experience job-related stress and conflict, and are more likely to be productive and engaged at work.
Top EAP providers in Bangladesh
There are many EAP providers in Bangladesh that offer a wide range of services to their clients. Some of the top EAP providers in Bangladesh include:
1. Aon plc: Aon plc is one of the leading global professional services firms that provide a broad range of risk, retirement, and health solutions. Their team of experienced professionals work with clients to help them identify and manage the risks they face.
2. Bangladesh Association for Psychological Services: This is one of the oldest and most reputable EAP providers in Bangladesh. They offer a wide range of services to their clients including counseling, psychotherapy, and other mental health services. They also offer educational and career planning services.
3. Bangladesh Psychological Services Ltd: This is another top EAP provider in Bangladesh. They offer a wide range of services to their clients including counseling, psychotherapy, and other mental health services. They also offer educational and career planning services.
4. MantraCare is a leading provider of employee assistance programs in the Bangladesh. They augment their EAP program with Yoga, mindfulness & meditation for employees. The company offers a wide range of services, including counseling, coaching, physical wellbeing programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
Cost of EAP program in Bangladesh
The cost of an EAP program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The cost of an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) in Bangladesh can vary depending on the size of the organization and the number of employees. The average cost for an EAP in Bangladesh is $1,500 per year. This includes the cost of training for employees and managers, as well as the cost of counseling services.
MantraCare is the most cost-effective among all the EAP providers with plans starting at $3 per employee.