Want to implement EAP / Wellness program?
"*" indicates required fields
The prevalence of mental health problems among employees in Switzerland is relatively high. According to a study by the University of Zurich, around 30 percent of workers suffer from symptoms of anxiety and depression. Job stress is one of the most important risk factors for the development of mental health problems.
There are a number of reasons why employees in Switzerland are under significant stress. First, the country has a very high cost of living, which can make it difficult to make ends meet. Second, the Swiss working culture is very demanding, and workers are expected to be highly productive and efficient. Finally, the political and economic situation in Switzerland is uncertain, which can add to the stress levels of employees.
Benefits of the EAP program in Switzerland
The EAP program provides a number of benefits to employees, including:
1. Access to free or low-cost counseling services: Employees can receive up to six free counseling sessions per year through the EAP program.
2. Confidentiality: Employees’ participation in the EAP program is strictly confidential.
3. Support for work/life issues: The EAP program can help employees with a variety of work/life issues, such as childcare, eldercare, stress management, and more.
4. Financial assistance: The EAP program may provide financial assistance to employees who are experiencing financial difficulties.
5. Education and training: The EAP program offers a variety of educational and training opportunities for employees, such as webinars, workshops, and more.
The EAP program is a valuable resource for employees and can help them with a variety of work/life issues. If you are an employee who is experiencing difficulties, we encourage you to utilize the EAP program.
Top EAP providers in Switzerland
MantraCare is a leading provider of employee assistance programs in the Switzerland. They augment their EAP program with Yoga, mindfulness & meditation for employees. The company offers a wide range of services, including counseling, coaching, physical wellbeing programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
Employee Assistance Solutions (EAS) is a leading provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) in Switzerland. They offer a wide range of services to employees and their families, including counseling, financial assistance, and legal support.
Cost of EAP program in Switzerland
The cost of an EAP program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The average cost of an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) in Switzerland is around CHF 1,500 per year. However, the exact cost will vary depending on the size of the company and the number of employees enrolled in the program. For example, a small company with 50 employees may only pay CHF 750 per year for their EAP, while a large company with 500 employees may pay CHF 7,500 per year. The cost of an EAP is typically shared between the employer and the employees, with the employer paying for the majority of the costs.
MantraCare is the most cost-effective among all the EAP providers with plans starting at $3 per employee.