Want to implement EAP / Wellness program?
"*" indicates required fields
Mental health is often viewed as a taboo topic and one that is often left unspoken about in the workplace. However, mental health is a very real and pressing issue for employees in Israel. According to a study conducted by the Israel National Institute for Health Policy Research, almost one in four workers in Israel suffers from some form of mental health condition. This can have a profound effect on an individual’s ability to perform their job and can lead to absenteeism, presenteeism, and a host of other productivity issues.
Mental health conditions can be caused by a variety of factors, including work-related stress, personal problems, or even trauma. Whatever the cause, it is important for employers to be aware of the signs and symptoms of mental health conditions, so that they can provide support to employees who may be struggling.
Benefits of the EAP program in Israel
The EAP program provides a number of benefits to employees, including:
– Access to confidential counseling and support services
– Financial assistance for counseling and treatment services
– Education and training on how to manage stress and improve work/life balance
– Employee Assistance Program coordinators who can connect employees to resources and services
These benefits can help employees resolve personal and work-related problems, improve their overall well-being, and increase their job satisfaction and productivity.
Top EAP providers in Israel
There are many top EAP providers in Israel that offer a variety of services to employees and organizations. These providers can help with a wide range of issues, including mental health, substance abuse, stress management, and more. Employees and employers alike can benefit from the services of an EAP provider.
Some of the top EAP providers in Israel include:
1. BetterHelp: BetterHelp is an online counseling platform that offers a variety of services to employees and employers. Services include counseling, therapy, and coaching.
2. EAP International: EAP International is a provider of employee assistance programs. Services include counseling, crisis intervention, and training.
3. LifeWorks: LifeWorks is an employee assistance program provider that offers a variety of services to employees and employers. Services include counseling, financial planning, and work-life balance support.
4. MantraCare is a leading provider of employee assistance programs in the Israel. They augment their EAP program with Yoga, mindfulness & meditation for employees. The company offers a wide range of services, including counseling, coaching, physical wellbeing programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
Cost of EAP program in Israel
The cost of an EAP program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The cost of an EAP in Israel can vary depending on the provider and the specific services required. However, on average, an EAP in Israel will cost between $500 and $1,000 per year. This cost typically covers all aspects of the program, including counseling, group therapy, and other support services.
MantraCare is the most cost-effective among all the EAP providers with plans starting at $3 per employee.