Want to implement EAP / Wellness program?
"*" indicates required fields
In recent years, Italy has taken great strides in addressing employee mental health in the workplace. In 2015, the country passed a law mandating that all businesses with over 50 employees must have a dedicated “well-being manager” to address these issues. And last year, a new national strategy was launched to promote mental health and well-being in the workplace.
There is still more to be done, however. A recent study by the European Commission found that nearly one in three Italian workers suffers from mental health problems. This is a significant problem, as mental health disorders can lead to absenteeism, decreased productivity, and higher healthcare costs.
There are a number of reasons why mental health problems are so common in Italy. First, the country has a high level of unemployment, which can lead to feelings of anxiety and depression. Second, there is a culture of machismo in Italy, which can make it difficult for men to seek help for mental health problems. Finally, the Italian economy has been in decline for several years, which can add to the stress and anxiety that workers are feeling.
Benefits of the EAP program in Italy
The EAP program provides many benefits to employees and employers alike. Some of the key benefits are:
1. Increased productivity – Employees who have access to counseling and support are more likely to be productive at work.
2. Improved work-life balance – The EAP can help employees manage their work and personal responsibilities more effectively, leading to a better work-life balance.
3. Reduced stress – Employees who have access to counseling and support through the EAP are less likely to experience job-related stress.
4. Improved morale – The EAP can help improve employees’ morale by providing support and resources to help them cope with personal and work-related challenges.
5. Greater retention – Employees who have access to the EAP are more likely to stay with their current employer.
6. Cost savings – The EAP can help reduce the cost of employee turnover and absenteeism.
7. Enhanced reputation – Employers who offer the EAP can improve their company’s reputation as a supportive and employee-friendly organization.
Top EAP providers in Italy
In Italy, there are a number of top EAP providers that offer high-quality services to employees and organizations. These providers include:
1. Altea: Altea is one of the leading EAP providers in Italy. It offers a wide range of services to employees, including counseling, training, and support services.
2. LifeWorks: LifeWorks is one of the leading EAP providers in Italy. They offer a wide range of services, including counseling, financial assistance, and legal support. They have a network of over 80,000 counselors and therapists across the country, so you’re sure to find someone who can help you with your specific needs.
3. MantraCare is a leading provider of employee assistance programs in the Italy. They augment their EAP program with Yoga, mindfulness & meditation for employees. The company offers a wide range of services, including counseling, coaching, physical wellbeing programs for diabetes, physio, women’s wellness & more.
Cost of EAP program in Italy
The cost of an EAP program will vary depending on the provider, the size of the company, and the services offered.
The cost of an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) in Italy can vary depending on the size and needs of your organization. However, a typical EAP will cost between €500 and €1,000 per employee per year. This cost usually includes access to counseling services, educational resources, and 24/7 support.
MantraCare is the most cost-effective among all the EAP providers with plans starting at $3 per employee.